Tuesday, February 12, 2008

PHANIDA! Happy Anniversary!!!


On 10/2/2008!!! Our 1st month!

Phanida, I love you.

I have lots to tell you and hope you really understand and are awared how I feel towards you.

I'm sorry, I don't know how to express my feeling.

But I do love you, wanna spent my whole life with you and wanna give you the best.
You are my everything, you are very important to me!

You are the one who changes my whole life with lots of love, joy and your non-sense. haha...






Believe it or not, I am the most lucky person in this world because I got you.
You are so special, that even till now I can't believe I'm with you.
You are so wonderful, hope that you knew.

I really cherish the every moment when we are together.
I do cherish you alot, and nearly drive me crazy.

Phanida,Miny,Dear! I love you... <3
Hope you know.

Me, Aaron here... Said out loud!!! You are my EVERYTHING!!!
Phom rak khun mak mak...









To my love, Phanida...

Everything.


Song lyrics | Everything lyrics
you're the perfect thing to say.