Thursday, February 7, 2008

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!


Wow... Time is running so fast! Another chinese new year!

Just came back from my relative's house, today is great! But I didn't manage to get lots of red packets. haha...

Damn busy for this year, so much things to settle yet have so little time!
But I believe this year will be a good year for me!

Can you believe my stupid school have this 'great' plan?
Giving us common test straight after chinese new year! That's mean I have to study during chinese new year, damn it! Where the hell I can find the mood to study?
haiz... sianz...

Anyway, I'm trying very hard to spent time with the people around me while coping my studies. Hope I can!!!

Anyway, Wishes you happy chiese new year!!! May your dreams come true!

Bye, take care!












Miny!!! Imy...