Monday, January 28, 2008

Aaron's Day on 28/1/2008

Hello people! I'm back. These days were damn busy, I'm damn shagged.
That's why I didn't blog for quite sometime.

School is bored and stressful as usual, common test is coming, I can really feel the stress is increasing and my heartbeat is beating faster too.

Homeworks and tests is like forever and never end, but it is still managable. haha...

Overall, my days were fine and fun.(with u around) =)

Yesterday(27/1) was great! Went out with YBC, weng and ah gong are back!!! Yahoo!
We had steamboat for dinner, we ate for 2hours+. Damn fun with lots of laughter and chit chat.

After the wonderful steamboat, all of us went home.

Today?
Don't talk about it. Boring!


Gonna run 2.4km tomorrow, got to sleep early.
Take care, people.



Photo!!!





That's my birthday in school, MI!!!






















Dear, got to see you soon, very soon!










whatcanidoistocherish...Ipraywishhopethedaywillcome...