Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wow! I'm here again!




Wow!!! You won't believe how busy I am... I am thinking should I delete this blog, because I don't have the time to update it often.

haizz... Don't know...

Today is a damn bad day for me, after I got my account paper, is like wat the ****...
I really have to get my holiday mood and start to study really really hard. That's life, no choice.

Lots of things happening.
Just briefly telling you guys about it. haha... lazy lah.

(THE PHOTO WILL BE UPLOADED ON OTHER DAY)


14/2/2008
Thursday... Had a damn nice time with my love, phanida.
We are in a hotel restaurant and having candle-light dinner with yanling and nick.
You won't believe we did in the restaurant. haha... Look at the photo n the video, you will know...




(PHOTOS AND VIDEO WILL BE UPLOADED SOON)





15/2/2008
Finished my last paper.
Drop out from SC!!!
And went to Jessica's place to eat steamboat with phanida, fun, damn fun... LOts of LAUGHTER!!! Happy birthday to wendi by the way.








16/2/2008
Slept in the morning till afternoon and went to my dear's place to meet my other friends, after our lunch at her place. We went out for our house-visiting, tiring... T_T







17/2/2008
Nothing much... Very boring... Keep thinking of her...
Boring!






18/2/2008
Sianz... one word for school.

nida, imy...



That's all, bye. Take care...


















I miss you alot alot alot alot alot alot alot alot...

When I can meet you?