Saturday, December 29, 2007

Aaron's Day on 29/12/2007



After basketball(I'm injured), I went to my 1st ballet concert. My friend, Sandra is in the concert.

Went to National Library, meet Phimol, Nevin, Nat, Xin hui, Phanida and her boyfriend. I were damn hungry during that time, haven't had lunch yet.

The concert, honestly, was not very impressive for me. But it was quite interesting!
After the short concert, I left the group and wanna meet my other friends, but I failed!
Therefore, I spent my hours at town alone, walking slowly from town to town.
No plan, no target... Don't know who to call and meet...

I met my ex!!! But i didn't talk much to her, just wave to her and sort of hi-bye.

Went to orchard, and realised nothing to do and to shop, realised that I am just walking around shopping malls for the sake of walking, MEANINGLESS!!!

After my meal in orchard and I went home...

These days... Damn moody... Sianz...
Can't tell you guys why...

Bye, take care!













K... I admit I lost.
Always...









it hurts so much,
it hurts so much inside.