Monday, December 31, 2007

Aaron's LAst Day on Year 2007





Wow... Today is NEw year eve, it also means school starting soon, haiz...
Haven't study yet, how?

haiz... Indeed year 2007, is not a easy one for me.

LOts of stupid and awful things happened to me, but I learnt alot from them.
I went though the dark period of my life this year. I went to depression, I 'break down' and I cried.

Realised lots of ugly facts about the people around, experienced the horrible feeling and struggle to survive in my world.

Lots of my '1st time' happened in this year too. haha...

-my lst time organise camp as vice-chairman
-my 1st time attend a ballet concert
-my 1st time in the storm performance
The ReSt...
Can't really tell you guys here.


Of course, there were lots of incredible things happened to me.

-Been voted as vice-chairman for my youth group(YBC).
-Been chosen to be student councilor.
-Pass my Exam.
-Get to know wonderful people from Malaysia.
-My 1st organised camp was a success.
-Realised em eidseb tsuj si eno eht(To me, it is a bad thing.)


The year 2007, is damn packed for me. There are 101 things for me to attend and settle. Lots of time, I just really wanna give up.
Life to me is not easy. Great struggle between work and friends is damn stressful.

This year 2007, I had changed. I know and people around realised it too.
I don't know.
This year, seriously and honestly, I had become more like a loner and compared to the past I am a less happy man now.

I don't know, the past was fun, fun and fun. Nothing really bother me in the past, but now, haiz... The past to me was near to be perfect, not now anymore.

This year, my 1st time too, feeling damn lost about friends. Therefore I ended up being alone, walking, shopping and even watching fireworks all by myself.
Find no one to talk to. I don't know what happen to me. I don't know.

Anyway, AH... It going to be the past, tomorrow is a brand new year and a good start for me again. DAMN!!! I am damn sure, 2008 will be a power pack for me, damn bloody busy for me. haiz...

I going to be 19 soon!!! haiz... Don't really like the idea.
Hope Year 2008 will be a ultimate fun and great year for me!!!
Prepare to say hello to brand new Aaron soon.

Today will be damn fun, I'm meeting my brothers and secondary great friends.
Yo!!! Fun!
At night, I will have to go YBC countdown party. Today is full fun packed.
YO!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Have fun!!!











2008
Hope you will have wonderful year.













I'm missing you like hell.