Saturday, December 29, 2007

Aaron's Day on 18/12/2007



Today is a great day! I slept till 3pm, then went out at 4pm to meet my friends for gathering. Lots of laughter and fun, even though things crop up just now.

Sry guys...

We ate chicken rice (The one at katong, self-claim 5-star chicken rice).
But according to me, 3 stars!
5 stars? Nah... They still have long way to get to go 5 stars for their chicken rice. haha...

After chicken rice, we went to settler's cafe and play board games, FUN!

Spent 2 hours, and we said goodbye to each other. Great gathering! haiz... Talking about gathering, it is damn difficult to organise. Sometime, I do ask myself, is it worth it to organise stuff for people while others seen do not appreciate it at all. haiz... I donno...

Today is great, but somehow(i donno), I am kinda moody. Don't know why?
Haiz, maybe that's my life.

Damn! Tomorrow I have to wake up damn early, haiz...

K... That's all... haha









I am killing myself,
Do people think for others?
It is always like that...