Monday, December 10, 2007

Aaron's Day on 10/12/2007


Good morning, people. Yes... I am awake early in the morning 6 o'clock. haha...
Yah... I wake up at 6plus, playing computer games and did some planning for my camp.
I can't sleep, don't know why. Recently after the CAT, I'm like not being myself, I start to think differently not like te past anymore. haiz... I don't know... But confirm not because of CAT. haha...

Guess what? Later I have to go school!!! Can you believe? Still going to school after CAT!!!
What the hell... I really look like belong to MI already.

But No No... Maybe not yet.
I still belong to PUNGGOL!!! haha...
Damn proud that I am from punggol!!! haha...

People, Sry... If I keep rejecting you guy's outing,
I am damn busy. Sry!!!

Haiz...

I don't know.
When can I start to walk, eat, talk, think and etc slowly?
When I will have the time to sit down and relax?
When I can really smile because I am happy?
When I can really feel great in my life AgAin?
When I ...

I am tired.



I am damn sick now... AGAin!

People, take care2. Drink more WaTer!!!









It will never happen.








Only that you... But impossible.