Thursday, December 13, 2007

Aaron's Day on 13/12/2007

Yo! Sickman is here!

Yeah... I am sick, later still have to go out for meeting =(

Yesterday, 12/12/2007... Great day, a kinda gathering with my friends and a kinda celebrating edward's birthday...
Yo!!! Finally 18 already... But I am soon to be 19, haiz, I am getting old so fast. haha...

Yesterday, I went to bugis to visit and eat my favourite chicken rice, haha...
I'm really really fallen in love with the chicken rice, simply can't live without it.
But I still have to pay for it, haha...

Spending 2 hours with yi xian in starbuck, waiting for the rest.
After the long waiting hours we went to The Manhatten Fish Market to have our dinner.
eee... I give 1 star for the food but 5 stars for the service.

Me and Edward, the new 18 years old guy


My Godparent (Finally get to see them)


Yo...

Photo from yi xian's blog,haha...

After The Manhatten Fish Market, we went to somewhere in bugis to 'play' shisha.
We ordered to soft and strong one, to me, I don't really like it, cos I don't like cherry...
We sat on the carpet, me and edward kept singing, wonderful moments!!!
I always like to sing with him. Yo!
We chit chat and 'smoke' at the same time... We had a wonderful time talking about 'dog', haha...

Me and the mighty shisha!!!


The new 18 years old guy!


The Uncle in the smoke.


Yo! Yi xian...


Photos from yi xian too...

After that, we all went home but not me, haha... Went to bros house to play majong till midnight.

Yo! Yo! Yo!
I am so tired now.

Yah, by the way, I had my haircut...
Sorry, Jun chao let you waste your time while i'm having my haircut. sorry!
That day, I am so high, all thanks to jun chao.
Because of him, I get to meet someone special. The someone is so special.
Thanks jun chao!!! Thanks man...

Wooo... damn high! Hope to see you again, pls... haha...











May I ask you when can I see you again?