Saturday, December 8, 2007

Aaron's Day on 8/12/2007


Hello... Yeah!!! I really mean yeah man!
The CAT exam is over, no matter how bad I had done it, haha...
Heck lah... But seriously I really did it very badly, refer to yi xian's blog and you will know... haiz...

Finally have the time to blog. These days were very busy but meaningful and fun to me, even sometime I am pissed off.

Haha... Dickson, yo my bro!!! Happy birthday, finally!!! haha...
That night was full of pure fun with you guys but I am sick with the 'drinks', haha...

Yah... Before I forgot. I finished the 21.1km run !!!
With Edward, even though we were late for the run, haha...
Showing you the 21.1km medal at other day here--->

By the way, I am thinking of running the 42.XXXkm one next year, haha... Anyone?

These days, I sang alot too. Time to learn or revise songs. haha...
I forgot lots of songs already. haha...

Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do...

I wanna sing
...

New discovered Food: Katong 49 laska. Nicer than the famous stall's.
Star: 5/5

Go and have it... haha... $3 per bowl.

Haha... People, hope you are enjoying your holidays or your life now.

Gaming time!!! Bye... Hope to see YOU very very soon.






I am afraid that,
they will know,
including you. =(








I know I shouldn't...