Saturday, November 17, 2007

Brothers and Friends, I am sry...





I just read yi xian's blog. yah...
In the sudden, I felt I never been a great friend or bro since I step into MI.
I had spent very little time with the people around me...
I am always so packed with my own interests and stuffs.
And this year, I really find myself outside being alone pretty often(if you read my previous post, that's one of them), which is unusual for me in the past...
I just don't know why things turn out like this...
People do ask me why I didn't call my friends to join me, just like what phanida does yesterday.
I don't know why, I don't know how to answer the question...

My bros and friends, I am very sorry...
I think I am really a changed person, honestly I really don't like the life I am having now and the kind of person I am currently...

To my bros, I am really really very sry, that I didn't really spent my time with you guys like the past. I really want to spent time you guys but I am just too packed and I just can't have the time to spent with you guys. I am so so sry...

Friends, if I had been breaking my promise of meeting you guys out, I am really very sry...
I don't really mean it...

Yah... If you guys know me well... I am not very close with my family and I rarely spent time with them.
You guys, especially bros... Are really important to me and my life...
Even though, at times I don't show it...
But Friends and Bros to me, are like colours in my life...

I am sorry for who I am...








Once I said you are my Bestfriend, VIP or my Bros,
I really mean it, always...
No matter what...
I do mean it.








I hope I am not alone.