Saturday, November 17, 2007

Loner's Day on 16/11/2007

The one I love...


Haiz... Yesterday having a stressful day of planning the leadership camp...
My brain is dried up, we spent hours planning the camp's programme but not yet finish. haiz... That's why today we have to meet again!!!

yah... Yesterday's meeting only me, nevin and our project assistance, phandia... haha... Someone got name card!!! haha...

We end our meeting at 6.30pm... Then we leave the meeting place, both of them meeting their galfriend and boyfriend... Leaving me alone T_T... haha... Actually I don't mind...

Guess what? Where did I had my dinner? Bedok BlK 85!!! Good place good food good price!!! Especially the minced meat noodle... haha... If yi xian read this, she will be craving for it!!! haha... Sry yi xian, I am really busy, can't have the time to meet you guys out... sry

The minced meat noodle is no longer $2 =(
But no worries, the noodle is still the same(tested by Pro Aaron)... $2.50 is worth it... I ate pork porridge, chicken wings and minced meat noodle. Damn NICE!!! but I am alone... =(
hahaha... Nvm...


That's all, people..
I am really very sry cause I am really very busy...
I swear I will find time for you guys...
Wait for me!









And tell me why every time I find someone that...