Sunday, November 18, 2007

Crazyman's Day on 18/11/2007

Haha... Yah, I think I am insane.
Today, I keep laughing while thinking of the past.
I met lots of funny people, moments, incidents and conversation. haha...

I really miss the days in the past, which was so great and comfortable for me.
That's why, in the past, I am always smiling!!!

Haiz... Now... ah... not going talk about it.

Today, had a fun time with my bros and basketball friends.

I keep thinking, even now... haha
I keep thinking of the past, recalling back where I am, what I do, how am I feeling, .. .. .. ...

LOTS LOTS LOTS of them... haha...

Honestly, I just realise I did and said lots of stupid and funny things in the past... haha...

That's me in the past. But not anymore, I guess...


These are some of my pic from my past... haha... Enjoy!!!

Back to tradional...

Reminds me a song...榕树下

My msg for the World!!!

My 2nd msg for the World!

My 3rd msg for the World!

Singing with emotions... hard to achieve

Do I look like some Big shot with big brain?

haha... The Funny damn Brothers

Rubbish man!!!


Only some of the pic is out... haha, too many...
Bye! Hope YOU will have a great smile on your face after read these non-sense, haha...













Am I still your best friend?
I know...