Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Aaron's Day on 9/10/2007



Hello... Hello...
Hey... Hey...
Yo... Yo...

haha... I am damn high today,haha... Now in Toa Payoh Library, listening to
songs(2 songs only-'Easy to love you' and 'This I Promise you'... haha... Top Favourite... Ah...
No mood to do homework!!! haha

Now with Edward and Ben,donno why and what made me feel so high now, I'm damn restless...
I'M INSANE!!!

My butt hurts!!! T_T
Yesterday, had 2 hours intensive basketball training, the coach crazy one, torture us...
I really don like fitness training, haha, that's why i am not fit... haha

Last night, after basketball, we went to KFC... I am damn unhappy with the staff people there, bad attitude...Don wanna talk about it...
After makan... Meet my bro at punggol coffee with 3 juniors... haha
My bro poor thing kenna shoot by the three gals... haiz...
haha

That's all... For yesterday... haha
Ah! One more... I watched 3 movies in the afternoon... haha
I got the website to watch the lastest movies... Including Resident Evil and Mr.Woodcock!!!
haha... Not going tell you guy here... Call me or msg me... If you wan the website... =)


Today's plan... Finish my homeworks(i guess), finish 'O' level math notes for someone(haha) and go somewhere to have fun(donno where to go yet)...

Kk... Song for you!!! Take care...


Love Today







I don mind...






46662 733 968 7666 haha...