Sunday, October 7, 2007

Aaron's Day on 7/10/2007



Hello... People... I really have nothing better to do than blogging...
I guess... Now... I'm emo...

Haiz, damn bored lah today.

Last night, i had a great time with En, Long and 2 basketball friends, I learnt dices games, haha... Fun!!!

Long weak lah... haha...

Last night, En and I didn't sleep at all, we were chatting with the 'wise man'...
wow... He is really a great guy... Learnt lots of things from him, thanks man... =)

I don't know... I just feel really great and content when I get to chat with people, maybe I'm too bored and i'm talkative... haha

Last night, I really had a great time, feeling really really happy... But I found myself ****** alot and ****** alot... Wat e hell...
I think nvm lah... Just for a night... Its ok... By the way, no one cares... haha

Today I am so surprised that I am not tired at all... wat e... Not human...
But having slight headache... haiz... nvm... Used to it...

'SET' is what I had done for the entire day today... haha
Sleeping, Emoing and Thinking... I think alot... Came out with a new logic too... haha

Emoing release tension and stress, you know? haha
But too much emo can kill you and ruin yr life... It made you feel depress and made you think negatively... haha
Emoing is good but be aware of the side effects... haha





People... Drink more water... The weather is hot, can't believe the weather is hotter than me... haha... Take care...











Going astray just for a night,
I am going back to be who i am in the past...





That night, my mind is filled with you.