Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Aaron's Day on 1/10/2007




Wowliao... I think I hate holidays, so boring...

Went to bro's house to play majong, what the hell, I can't play lah...
No Luck!!!
Had dinner at his place too...

Haha... Around 8pm, I made my way to town to meet Edward, Yi xian, Carol and Harold, and carol's friend(haha,I forgot her name)... All of us will sitting in a cafe(I forgot which cafe too), slack, slack, slack... That's all, and lots of chatting and laughter...

I am damn forgetful now... haiz


After that home... That's all... But don't know what is the reason made me felt really tired on that day... Dying? Hungry? Bored? I don't know...


Take care, guys!!! Enjoy your holiday!!! Drink more water, eat more fruits,... ... ... ...haha









Just hope they don't end up nothing,
I am so happy for them...





But I am so sad for myself...