Sunday, September 30, 2007

Aaron's Day on 30/9/2007

Hello hello hello people people people!!!

Guess what? Today I am so happy that I found my day is so so so boring!!!
What the... I sound so crazy...

Yah... Today is another boring day, haiz...

I can't stand staying at home for long, so I decided to go out alone(donno who to meet out with, so decided to go out alone)...

Went to town!!! What a pity... I found town boring, nothing interesting, haiz...
This is Singapore?





1st stop, Dhoby ghaut... Nothing much, I went to some lan shop and watch people playing dota, honestly I found them can't really play(no teamwork) even though they shout and cheer alot in the lan shop... haiz...








2nd stop, Bugis... As usually I went to bugis market to eat... Guess what I had?
Nasi lemark, Fried rice set with fried chicken wings, Chicken rice and Fried carrot cake... haha
Alot?
Haha... I finished them all... Serious people, I am on my way to be overweight and fat... haha
I don't mind!!!
After that, I went to bugis junction just to look around...
SURPRISED SURPRISED!!! I saw Jasmine working in diva... haha... Can't really recognise her at first sight(she changed her hairstyle)... Then we chat for a while...










3rd stop, City hall, I walked to city hall all the way from bugis.... I reached Suntec!!!
Nothing interesting... I went Carrefour... What the hell... I went to Carrefour for what? I also don't know, but I leave carrefour shortly after realising nothing interesting in carrefour...
Then I make my way to ESPLANADE(one of my favourite place)... Enjoying the silence and the sea breeze there... Sea breeze! Made me think of geo... Due to high and low pressure on land and sea, haha, I still remember... Tomorrow is geo paper for MI people, good luck!!!




That's all... Really hope my holidays will be better... I am damn bored... Serious!!!






I am still thinking,
I am thinking of many ' if '...






You belong to ****,
And,
I belongs to no where...