Sunday, September 2, 2007

I am bored.........

People... I am so bored staying at home doing nothing, donno where to go, what to do, who to call to talk to and when people are free so I can look for them.

If you happen to read this post 'on time',
Call me or meet me out if you can,
I can go anywhere except oversea... haha.

These are my favourite songs... Present to you guys there!!!



My Way - Showing his awesome vocal power and switch... I hope I can sing like him. haha.





Superwoman- I will be always there for you...





世界唯一的妳- You know you are the only one...




背叛- Goodbye is never easy for me.






Heaven Knows- I am waiting...







I'll Be Loving You Forever- 4 5683 8






Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word- I am sorry, you?







世界末日(End of the World)












So sad,
So bored,
You?