Sunday, September 2, 2007

Aaron's Day on 2/9/2007

Today I reach home at 7.30am, not feeling tired but I still went to bed after breakfast. I woke up at 12.30pm for lunch. What the hell, I had wasted alot of time, but I think its ok, LETS TAKE A BREAK FOR TODAY!!!

Yeah... Break today, No books for today.Watch tv, download songs and gaming. haha... I am so happy!

Tomorrow I will study for at least 10 hours. K lah, set...

Anyone wanna join me? Call me... k?




This year I gain alot and lost alot2...
Can I regain the things that I had lost?
I donno... But I will wait, I will pray and I will seek...



My mind is full of worries... How are you?

______________________________________________________________________

Yesterday is a bad and nice day, I were very busy that day. The day made me feel werid...
Sry, I will not said why.


Happy Birthday !!! Khee Teng!!!




Aiya......... I shouldn't like you. Omg... What the hell.