Friday, September 28, 2007

I am BACK... Pple!!!



I am so so so happy... Promo is over!!!
Wow!!! People, I will be damn free, pls... Meet Me Out!!!

Haha...



Preparing for promo is a torture to me... haiz
Loss of sleep, skip meals, full of stress and worries...
BUT now is over...


Accounting paper, is kinda managable... Haha... I CAN BALANCE the balance day account...
I am so shocked when I found myself can balance it.... I never able to balance it before the promo paper, which also means my 1st time able to balance the account is at promo. haha...
But I think is pure luck, by the way I can't confirm the answer is correct. Ah... Heck care!
By the way, I wanna thanks jesscia for giving me the format of P&L and Balance Sheet...And thanks Ben and Edward for teaching me... THANKS Guys!!!


Math paper, ok... ok... ok lah...The paper is easy, but I don think I can score... haiz.
Math I am confirm I can pass cos I got study!
Thanks xiao ma for teaching me on one of the question on revision paper, It came out in promo, I think I got it right, I guess... haha
Thanks Edward too... Without this big guy, I think these days I won't have anyone to study with... Thanks!

Econ paper, Oh no... If I can pass, I will be the damn bloody lucky guy in MI, I didn't study... And the damn paper is after math paper, I am so tired after the Math paper already...
Haiz... Edward, Althea and me were panic at that time... haha... 3 of us didn't study, Edward and me only study for math, ALTHEA !!! she said she fall asleep on her bed whiling reading the notes, haha... I told her already cannot study on bed one... haha

The rest of papers such as chinese and business, haiz,,, I don wanna talk about it...
I am playing guessing game during the paper... GONE CASE!!!





I wanna THANKS TO all the people around that help me in my promo in many ways...
Thanks Edward and Raphael!!!

THANKS!!!

People... I am serouis... I am damn free now... Meet me out pls...







I am so happy,
To see you...





I should stand beside you or you?
I am so Confused...