Sunday, September 30, 2007

Aaron's Day on 29/9/07



One word to describe my day today... Bored... Even though I did meet my friends out... But I still felt bored. haiz

Today is nothing special... Meet my bro and in the evening meet Edward and Raphael for lan-gaming, I ate Fried Carrot Cake for my dinner, T_T the queue is damn long...

Yah... That's all...

These days after promo I am living like a PIG!!! Soon Pple, you will see me with my fat ass. Maybe because of loneliness and bored, I can't stop eating, haha, even now I am eating while blogging, eating roti prata(actually belongs to my brother's breakfast)...

Haiz... I am bored...
Don't know what are the missing pieces in my life...


Haha... But seriously I don't mind being fat, haha, maybe I will look more charming being fat, haha...








Missing pieces? You?