Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Aaron's Day on 4/9/2007

Today is a fun, fun and fun day. haha...
Reach school alone at 8.30am, doing homework, not like me, right?
No choice, I don't want to stay at home, bored lah...

During Math lesson, I learnt alot but is too tiring, can't wait for the whole thing to end. Thanks Candice for the blueberry muffin, it's nice. Thank you...

After lesson, Edward, Xiao ma(Cheryl), Wendi, Raymond, Ben, Godma(carol) and me went to nearby market for lunch.
So much to discuss and talk about, haha...

Feeling very full, we drop the idea of eating cheese cake.
Most of them went home, except me, Edward and Ben. We went to jurong east library to study, Ben left us shortly after we reach there.

After lots of chatting and studies with Edward, we went to meet Ben and his friends in "K pool". haha. Me and Edward went shopping for clothes before we went into K pool. Edward is so happy that he can find his shirt size,haha...

After that, Edward and I took train all the way to home.

Nice day!!! I love today, except for a few moment but it is alright for me, nothing is perfect. haha....

People! I am not attached, I am still available and I am straight, haha...