Monday, September 3, 2007

Aaron's Day 3/9/2007

Wowliao... I am damn bored today, nothing to do. I eat and sing(not shit) alot today... Nothing better to do, today of course I had done some study on management of business, I get sleepy and more bored whenever I start studying the notes, haha...
Xiao ma is right, MOB notes can make people sleep, haha... I knew what to read when I can't sleep already...

Haiz... Today no one called me again, except my grandmother asking me whether I had my meals already, haha... I am BORED !!! I always want to shout it out... haha...

Today nothing interesting happen, wait wait wait... Got! Something interesting...

I AM SO BORED THAT HALF OF ME HAD ROTTEN ALREADY... haha... Lame lah, I am too bored.

Never mind, tomorrow got lesson, YEAH !!! Math Lesson For Me !!! YEAH !!!

I hope tomorrow will be better than today.
Kk... I got to do homework already. Bye! Hope you had a nice day...




savage garden - Truly madly deeply








I am bored and cold... How about you?