Monday, August 27, 2007

Aaron's Day on 27/8/2007

Hello...

Today, finally back to school, without my handphone( I forgot to charge it last night), anyway I don't really need it as it won't ring.

Today is quite boring too, boring lessons nearly bored me to tears especially MOB lesson. I am waiting for the bell to ring and didn't pay any attention to the lecture at all. Die... How to pass MOB like that?

Except Home Tutor lesson. haha. someone laughing at me !!! ( You know who r u), when Miss Tan explaining people who are slacker. Sound so familiar. Yah lah, its me in the PAST, now I got study already, can't afford to slack now.

haha.

I am quite lost in school today, I don't know where to sit in class, don't know what to do during break and don't know where to go after school.
haiz... 2 more years, how do I going to survive?

During break, I am damn bored, no mood to eat, didn't bring my t-shirt so can't play any sport or go running and I forgot to bring my storybook to read too.

And I am desperate to keep my mind occupied, so I end up sitting at the corner of basketball court watching 8 guys playing soccer. haha. Of course, I am do think of some unnecessary stuff too.

After school, waited for so long just to listen to Edward's singing.
Then me, Ben and Edward stay in school to study for a hour plus.
After studies, Edward went to meet his sister, me and ben went to Lok1 to eat, nothing nice there.

haiz... Nothing to do already, so we decide to go home. That's all... So boring... I simply can't bear with it.










You don't have to lie,
To make me happy,
I am aware and I know,
What is my position,
And where I do stand,
In you...


Nvm... I will forget what you had said and treat it as you didn't said those words to me at all...