Sunday, August 26, 2007

Aaron's Day on 26/8/2007

Another day had passed after a few mins...

Today, I can't focus at all, keep quarreling with my parent, I tried to understand them, but they didn't do their part.
I left my house around 4pm to bugis. I had my breakfast+lunch at there,
CHICKEN RICE !!!

Nice chicken, nice rice, nice soup and nice price but didn't give me nicer life... haha.
After the chicken rice, I make my way to ART FRIENDS to get some stuff for designing the lamp.

Guess what I saw?










50 cents ice cream at almost everywhere near bugis market.
haha. It used to be 1 dollar, now out of sudden, most of them selling at 50 cents.
haha. Make me think of econs. haha. For more information of econs, you can go Xiao ma(Cheryl) blog and check it out yrself. haha.

After spending almost an hour in ART FRIENDS and still can't find what I want.
That's me on the way up to ART FRIENDS.







I went to city hall for gelare(ice cream waffle), I am too bored, wanted something to cheer me up. But failed lah, I ordered 3 scoop of ice cream and a big waffle, end up I can't finish it(my mood was very unstable recently), wasted...

Then I went to meet Ming hui and Ben tan, we went to the orchard's ART FRIENDS but still can't find what we want. We gave up and went home.

Reached at night, quarrel with my dad again.

That's all... Having Happy life...
Wow.. So happy...









I never know ice cream waffle still taste so good with tears... haha.