Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Aaron's Day on 21/8/07

My head ache... Too stress I guess...

Today is a very very tiring day. I am very sleepy. I skip 2 lessons and 1 lecture. Die... Don't know will I get into any trouble? I just wanna sleep...
Today after school, Edward and I stay back for night study. We chat(realised time flied fast), we laugh and we play. Haha... We kept playing the song, I think we really have the talent of acting. Haha... Maybe we can join the school's drama club. Haha... Edward...

I can't finish the Econ homework!!! Have not prepared for tomorrow econ test. Die...
Have to do it now... Again, can't sleep early.

Haha... Tomorrow I am not going home after school, I will be staying overnight at Edward's place. Haha... Don't need to go home tomorrow.

Overall, Today is fine one, till i dreamt in the library.













What a silly dream that makes me cried...

There's things I wanna tell you long ago...
But it seen pointless to me to tell you now...