Sunday, August 19, 2007

Aaron's Day on 18/8/07

I am late!!!

I am late for the CAT(Certified Accounting Technician) talk, I'm just managed to sit for the talk for around 5 mins only and do not know what's the hell is going on.
After the talk, I went to marina square for my solo window shopping. haha...
Lots of great memories there...

City hall... A familiar place for me and I can't believe i am able to spend my 7 hours there alone, walking around city hall. I went to marina square, citylink mall, raffle city, suntec city and then esplanade for fire works.

In suntec city I saw Edward!!! Edward was with his friends watching dance competition. The dancers are good, very very good... One of them is a guy, nonono... i think is a gay. haha...

He is damn hot and gay... haha... But he is still good.

After the competition... Then i make my way to the Esplanade for fireworks.
The fireworks is unbelievable, i had never seen such a great fireworks in my life(maybe i had, but i forgot.), I am sry that I did not have any photo of it...


After enjoying all the wonders, I did not go home. Ah... Not so soon...
I found a mini concert over there, great singer from oversea, his vocal is godlike(i hope i have his)...
His voice can touch your heart and make you wanna dance with him and his music.
One of song titled 'Skirts', great song, I wish i could sing him. Ah... Maybe not.
I think i can sing better than him. haha... Kidding...

After 'Skirts', I slowly walk to mrt station and back to punggol to meet up my bros for supper(For the whole i only ate 2 breads from breadtalk)






Nononononono... I think i know what you think...
Boring, lonely and emo walking around in city hall alone? You are wrong. haha...
I learnt alot and see lots of stuff happening in this world.
I realised the world is turning very very ugly due to lack of compassion.


Busy man bang onto a old lady and continue to walk away without saying sorry...
Vugular language used in almost every sentence the guy said to a female friend in a arcade...
Inpatient people standing in front of the train opening, causing difficulties for the passagers to alight from the train...

So many many ugly stuff of human i had seen. And reflected the incidents of selfishness from the people around me. I really felt strongly that the one of the main factor that cause unhappiness in so many people's life is selfishness.

You? Agree? Think! Think of the past when you are depressed, disappointed or unhappy, is it because of your selfishness or someones selfishness?

The world is ugly, covered by greed and selfishness and more people are hurt by the people around them.
I do not want myself to start to regret for what I had done that had cause pain and unhappiness to the people around me when i am holding on with my last breathe.

That is what i had learnt yesterday...











I will try to change and control my own greed to avoid being selfish and to prevent hurting the people around me.