Saturday, March 8, 2008

Yahoo!!!





Today, I don't know why but i suddenly had the urge to study and study. Felt so fun to open my book and study, haha... I must be sick, life is great now even though there are some unpleasant things going on, well, that's life, nothing is perfect.

Really wanna give my school a shock with my mid-year results. NEED TO WORK DAMN BLOODY HARD!!!
You know? I can't wait for all my studies to be over because I really want to see who i can be in the future. Maybe I watched too much cartoon or what, I really feel that I am different, the one to succeed. Maybe its my ego?haha...

Never mind, I have to just do what I should do. I want a bright and great future with YOU! And I am working towards it!!

Gonna head back to study! take care!










imy...
Really hope you had a great time today!













Your other half