Thursday, March 27, 2008

Aaron's Moody Day on 27/3/2008

Hello!

Such a long time since I posted my last post. I'm busy that is what I can said.

haiz...
Today I have the urge to post a new post and song on blog, feeling moody, that's the reason.

Today is a bloody bad day for me.
In school, the damn bloody teacher,Mr Tan, Accounts teacher scolded me and nearly send me out of the class. ********* him!!!
Nearly lost my important file, failed my RATIO test AGAIN, can't perform during basketball training and don't know what the hell happening to my left leg, damn bloody painful. :(

Got to admit that today I'm quite moody, feeling damn down today except the time when playing BINGO with wendi and ming hui, I'm quite good in the game, ok!

haiz... Forget about it, I'm missing her.


After training, I went to the nearby KFC to have my dinner. That KFC's branch serves DRY fried chicken, the chicken must be dehydrated before it dies. I knew that but I'm just too lazy to walk further to west mall's KFC branch to have my two pieces meal. :(
I'm not being myself, right? Usually I am willingly to do anything to get better food, haiz, maybe not today.

BEFORE, my 2 pieces meal.


After, my 2 pieces meal.


Interesting? ( i'm bored, pls entertain me for a while :) )
Let's have a CLOSER LOOK at my finished product.

1st:


KFC's mash potato suck man... So tasteless. haiz... Shame!
But I still finish it cause i'm hungry. :(

2nd:


Can you see the difference? It is not regular, it is MEDIUM size. haha... Wat the hell... Guess what? I asked the guy how much I have to pay for upsizing my drink from regular to medium, he answered 30cents and
I have to pay $6.60. I paid him $6.60, then he gave me back 30cents. haha... That's means I got free upsize.
YEAH! -_-!!!

3rd:


The food is bad, but the service is not bad. They gave me quite alot of tissue paper. haha... To me, it is a very good service for a fastfood restaurant!

4th:


Guess what it is... CHICKEN SKIN!!! Best part of the chicken.
BUT i peel it away, no choice... I'm overweight, believe it or not. 2kg!
I must lose 5kg!

5th:


It is not tomato sause, IT IS CHILLI SAUSE!!! yah, I tried. Don't know why... Just feel like eating my chicken thighs with it. My 1st time eating fastfood's chilli sause, let's celebrate! haha...




Yah! That's all... But still got one more to share. A group of students celebrating their friend's birthday in KFC. It's a BIRTHDAY GIRL, WOW! (Wat the f***, -_-!!!
I'm damn bored.)
There were 9 guys and 4 girls, don't ask me how the girls look like.
NO comments,I will said. :P



Th gift:


That's final... Someone going back home!!! YAHOO! Gonna be busy! Bye!