Thursday, January 10, 2008

Aaron's Day on 10/1/2008


I'm back, these days are really really busy and bored. But yesterday was fun, starbuck!!! haha...

Tests, homework and exam are giving me damn lot of stress, I can't focus on my study anymore. I sleep in class damn often. Homework and tests, I can't be bothered and give it up easily. Recently, got my accounting test, guess what? I got ZERO for it!!!

Damn useless!!!

Haiz... Today I got my GP test, same! I give up and put my head on the table to sleep. Cool? Wat e... I'm damn stress now, Common tests is around the corner yet I'm still not on the mode to study. haiz... Wat should I do to make me motivate to study?
haiz......

Tough year AGAIN!!! Next week I got 6 tests!!! Cool? Damn 'nice' to me!
haiz...

Today after P.E is my basketball training, T_T
Is like a torture to me, my legs is like damn heavy now! And my shoulders and my back is painful now. T_T

Now my physical and studies condition is like all falling, die la... haiz


This year, will I break down? I don't know...

That's all... Take care...















What should I do?