Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Busy Superman's Day on 14/11/2007



I'm BACK for my blog!! ! FINALLY!

I am really very busy...

I got lots of stuffs to do and to be responsible to.

-CAT(course).
-YBC Camp and events planning.
-Basketball matches and training.
-First aid course.
-Upcoming basketball camp

Haiz... I really want to spend time in my boring CAT and going out with friends.

What I had done during these few past days.
-Fund-raising for YBC
-Sing K with my bros and YBC
-Went to basketball training and matches.
-Planning for camp.
-Emo-ing =p

haha... And many many more, can't remember, I'm too tired.
Hardly can find enough time to rest and sleep.

CAT is a damn bloody torturing course to me. EVERYDAY have daily TEST!!!
And homework too.
Failed the test and failed to hand in homework... What a failure I am...
Haiz...


How are you feeling?

I don't know. I think I am too busy, I am really very tired(btw I'm still sick).
I really hope to sit down and rest with peace and silence. haiz... Impossible, I just can't let things go.
Even though I am damn busy but I still felt empty and down at times.
I don't know, just feeling damn down and sianz... haiz...
The past is past. Can't have happy and comfortable life anymore.
Now is so tough and unpleasant. I don't like it, seriously...









Lonely,ylenoL
Cold,dloC









How long can I really hang on for the brighter days?
I don't know.