Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Aaron's Day on 27/11/2007

FINALLY!

Finally I got the time to blog but only have a little time to do so...
Haiz... Damn bloody busy, I hate it to the core but of course there are moments that I like, haha...

These few days having basketball camp, tomorrow and thursday still have the day camp, haiz... Tired and shagged...
Tomorrow CAT MOCK EXAM, guess wat? I didn't study at all... haiz... die lah, that's why I have to study later. I am having a fever and flu now, suffering now...
That's MY LIFE!!!

I really had a hard time now, not enough of sleep too. It had been quite for a while already, things are not turning good for me yet...

Don't know how long can I hang on?

Take care people, drink more water and sleep early.







When can I really shout out FINALLLY?










tmr how? =(
I wanna see you.