Friday, November 2, 2007

Aaron's Day on 2/11/2007

Today is a tiring day but nice, going out with my brothers.
We had lots of fun, we talk cock, laugh and tease. Just like the old days, haha...
Yah, with Esther tan too, wat the hell, she had not change her habit of pinching people, sick lady...

Together from morning all the way to late evening, haha... GREAT TIME...
We went to pool, eat buffet, arcade and even play basketball...

Haiz... But I had fall sick again, this time my throat really really hurts, who cares?
Damn tomorrow i have basketball training in the morning, wat the...



By the way, pls meet me out because I am not going to the SLE camp already, thanks to the damn f***ing Mr Rum...

That's all, people... Take care!













I am no longer the old Aaron in the past,
I had changed now...
I don't know...
I like silence...