Saturday, November 10, 2007

Aaron's Day on 10/11/2007


Hello... People, I'm back.

I am so busy and stressful. Life is getting tough here, too many things have to think about and settle but I have too little time to deal with these matters.
And I have to STUDY for my CAT during the holidays, LOOK! Study and preparing for test during holidays, wat a life i have.

But thanks to the people around me, I do have a great time with the people around.
Damn fun and funny...

S-Pop, people must watch!!! It is on 26/11/2007, Monday...
Lots of great singers and band will be performing. My favourite band and singers is performing too...
Gonna meet out my bros at the day to watch and enjoy together. haha...

Today evening 8pm at kovan, we MI basketball team will be having basketball competition. Yeah!!! But don't know the coach will use me during the game or not?
Haiz... Heck!

Lots of stuff and some people are getting on my nerve, haiz, I just heck care it and SMILE!

Hope better days will come!
Hope YOU will have/ having better days!









I shown no care or concern toward u,
But...






You! I don't know.
Are you angry with us?

Are we still friends of yours?