Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Superman's Day on 31/11/2007

Hello people... I'm back from chalet.
The chalet is fun...

People went to the chalet: Edward, Yi xian, Wendi, Ben, Xiao ma, Si yuan, Godma(Carol), Harold, Jun chao, Ming hui, Yuan Cheng, Aaron yap, Aaron yap's junior, Louis and Tian shui...

All the fun fun crazy people, I really have lots of fun... Thanks people...


Photo from xiao ma's blog...


Godma!!! And the Workers... haha...



The Beauty's Back! =X



Ming hui found a MONSTER!!!



Oh No!!! The MonSTER is HerE!!!



The Record Breaker



Yeah!!! The MonSteR killed WEnDI!!! wee...



The DotA Players... haha...





Tell me... Tell me... Am I a Superman?

Chalet I didn't really sleep well? Very SHAGGED...

Today,31/11/2007

8am- Wake up!(From Chalet)
10am- School Basketball Meeting
11am- Playing Basketball
till
1.30pm- Lunch
4pm- Reach home
4.30pm- Leave house
5.30pm- My youth group meeting!!!
7.30pm- Went to meet my brothers
11.15pm- Reach home...
Now- Blogging...



Am I? Am I? Am I Superman?
Now I having the feeling of dying...


Tomorrow, 7.30AM!!! BAsketball Training!!! Shit!!!
T_T








He found his,
She found hers,
So great,
But I...





It hurts when I realised...