Friday, October 5, 2007

Aaron's Day on 4/10/2007



Wow... People, join facebook fast... Sign up, its fun, very very fun...
This morning spending lots of time playing facebook... haha
Join !!! and ADD ME...
But till now I still having problem using facebook, lots of things donno how to do...

Yesterday, its fun... Early in the morning 9.30 am, I reached to school to do some homework... haha
In the end, I end up doing one question only, I falls asleep on the table...haha

Waiting for edward for gym...

Finally after extremely long waiting, Edward, Raphael and me went to gym...
T_T GYM IS A TORTURE to ME ME ME... Now my whole body ache... haiz

After gym, we went to dhoby with one of edward's friend(I forgot his name, haha, sry)...
That damn lucky big guy realised he drop his handphone in the bus after we alighted the bus...haha
His face all turn green... Then 4 of us take bus 174 again!!! To the bus station, Edward is damn lucky, he found his phone... haha

Edward, YOU ARE DAMN LUCKY...

After that, we went back to dhoby's carrefour to buy food, damn hungry during that time...
We brought Breads, Chickens and Breads!!! haha... And we went to all different fast food restaurants to get sauces... haha... damn budget...

Then we just settled ourselves outside the PlazaSing and start our 'PICNIC'... haha
Lots of pple looking at us...

We eat, chat and laugh... GREAT TIME!!!
After our 'PICNIC', we went to Great Cathay and Lan-gaming...

Then Home!!!

WONDERFUL TIME!!!

Tell you what, I think I will be joining another CCA next year, you guess what is the CCA?
Its a sport... haha

Cool?






I think... ...