Sunday, October 28, 2007

Aaron's Day on 28/10/2007

People... Finally I'm sick, I think I am too busy and tired(sleeping late very often)...

My back, shoulder and head are feeling ache, having fever too. It had been a long time since I felt so sick. Yet tomorrow I have to go to chalet... Ah... ... ...

Sorry people if I didn't reply your message or answer your call, I just being tired and did not want to do so... Sorry...


Yah!!! Talk about my promo result... haha
Great, I do improve quite alot but I believe I can do better, at least get rid of my 2 'S'(sub-pass) and replace it with better grade...
My Math, I love it man... From 'U' to an 'A'... Haha...
Next year I gonna get back my 'A' for my 'A' level math... Gogogo...

I am PROMOTED!!! I am so happy...



Congrats to my all friends who are promoted... =)



27/10, Friday

Great day!!! After school, I went to town to cut my hair(I LOOK DAMN UGLY NOW), I got my hair cut short =(
Because of my basketball, I can't really play basketball with my long hair keep covering my eyes... haiz... That's why...
My shoe spail(spoil in french, haha)... So after my hair cut, I went to buy new shoe...

After settled all my stuff... I went to godma's brithday party!!! haha... fun, fun ,fun...

Happy Birthday Carol...


Photo(from yi xian's blog)







Great day...







I am damn bloody HAPPY that day...