Monday, October 15, 2007

Aaron's Day on 15/10/2007


Hello people... I am BACK!!!

Oct hoilday... Wow... Happening... Busy...

It has been awhile i didn't blog already, lots of things to blog, but I think I will try to make it short cos LAZY lah...


12/10, Friday...

After school, wendi, ben and me went to CPA house to settle our CATS stuff, wowliao damn troublesome... Lucky, my father are willingly to meet us at aijunied and drive us to the building... Thanks dad...
After that, 3 of us went to BUGIS!!! Chicken rice again, my favourite, I ate 2 plates of it, 2 thumbs up... Too bad, Wendi got flu and can't really taste the chicken rice... haha... sad
Wendi left me and ben to meet her friends, then ben and me went to orchard to
meet yi xian, louis, yuan cheng and si yuan... They having dinner at seoul garden, so me and ben went to the library to slack... Nice library!!!
Then soon(I don think so...They take quite a long time), they went to library to join me and ben... We don't know where to go, so we end up slacking in the library...
Till around late evening, we decided to go home...

I went to BUGUS again, haha... Craving for food, I went to buy Fried Carrot Cake!!!
The best carrot cake!!! NICE!!!

After that my bro(En) called me and asked to meet and go to a kovan pub... I WENT!!!
Wat e hell... When I saw the pub, I went in... I saw damn old pub with damn old man singing damn old songs... Wat e...
But quite fun, we play dice game and card game, we enjoyed ourselves(I guess so,haha) with our juniors... haha

After pub, we went to play pool, i didn't play and I end up sleeping there, haha...

Then most of us walked home... I reached home at 4AM!!!



13/10, Saturday

CAN YOU BELIEVE? I woke up at 9am, after my bros called me to wake up... We went to sentosa with our juniors... Damn tired at that time...
And I had slight headache on that day...

Sentosa, 2 thumbs up... Fun... We played ball games, sry, i am too tired and I went to sleep at the seaside, I slept for hours there at the seaside, Wow... Nice place to sleep... Anyway, that is my 2nd time sleeping in sentosa beach already... haha

Afternoon, we (bros only) went to marina bay to eat steamboat, the food is not bad, 5 of us shared jokes and eat at the same time, lucky no one choke at that time...

Guess Wat??? It's not over yet... haha
At night, we went to Punggol Marina Pub... Pub again, haha... That place is better than the last one in kovan.. haha
But the road to the pub is damn creepy, we have to take cab to the place...
Bad luck lah... 2 of my bros saw 'something'... I not sure of that...

We have damn great time together... After that, is doom day for us...
We have no money to call cabs to go home... Johnson and me felt very very uncomfortable of the idea to walk home becos the road is damn creepy and long... BUT damn lucky... We met a uncle who driving bus, and we asked him whelther he can drive us to punggol, and lucky he drived us out of that creepy place and sent us to punggol... haha, he asked us to buy him coffee, we were very grateful to buy a coffee... Thanks Uncle, you saved us.. haha... We are so lucky...

14/10, Sunday

I didn't really go out... Damn tired... In the morning after i reached home from my bro's house, i didn't sleep... haha

Nothing much on that day...

-Watched 'Click' and 'Forrest Gump'...
Watch it and learn... Must watch... Don't know the website call me or msg me, i will tell you...

-Play basketball in the evening...

That's all...



15/10, Monday

I plan to slack today... Go out to slack and maybe watch some movie... Time is great now... But I don't know why I still feel bored... haiz... Maybe that's life...

People... Don get sick, Take Care...

MEET ME OUT!!!





Missin her going insane...






Fine! You got yours...
I am out of your life...