Saturday, September 8, 2007

Aaron's Day on 8/9/2007




Haha... Today my mood is super great, thanks to johnson, wei en and my Grandpa...
haha...


Today is great... Don talk about yesterday, I donno what's the reasons that make me feel down.

Afternoon I went to johnson's place with en... haha. we slack for hours then went to compass point to study.

haha... Johnson bought 7 dollars chinese tea for his flu, cool? haha.

After studies, rush home for dinner with my family and with my grandparent, reached home on time. Yeah!!!

We had vegetarian steamboat, Nice! Two thumbs up.

Haha. After dinner, my grandpa and I chatted, haha... He asked me to have a son at the age of 25. What the... So early?
Of course, I can't... I need to finish my U... hahaha. Grandpa, Relax lah...

He gave me money(as usual), haha. He also asked me whether I have any girlfriend, He said he will give me more for dating, what the... Of course, I am honest, I said "No"...

My Grandpa... What the...
Haha.
I am wondering how much more he will give me... Hahaha. What the... I sound so greedy.
Kidding lah...

Girlfriend? Will I have one within this 3 years before NS? I doubt...
No eye candy in MI, haha...
Wait wait... Mayb have... Maybe 1, Maybe 2, I think 3 lah...
Flirt? Nonono... Eye candy only lah...

Today I realised lots of things after I read my life's notes... I had forgot all these, lucky I wrote it down in the past...

Maybe I will write them down in my blog later...







Incentive for getting a galfriend?
haha.