Saturday, September 1, 2007

Aaron's Day on 31/8/2007

Happy Teacher Day !!! It is yesterday...

Yesterday is a wonderful, meaningful and beautiful day. haha... But I didn't get to see her. =( Sad!!!

Haha... Yesterday I keep laughing non-stop, now havin jaw-ache. haha...

In MI, the concert is really very nice and funny. The teacher's performance is so funny, I nearly lost my breathe.

After MI, I rush my way to compass point to meet my bros, teacher and classmates.
Don't say I handsome leh... I very shy one. haha......
Mummy(teacher) called me Handsome yesterday when I met her. haha.

Then all of us settled at kfc and have our meal there, we chat and we laugh at each other espeacially En, haha... Having a great time with teacher, my bros and my classmates, so fun... Guess what? We met our secondary school's DM, he is so good to us, he treat us $50 for us to buy kfc. Thanks Mummy and Mr Wu...

When Mummy got to go, my bros and I went to dhoby ghaut for gamin. Johnson Johnson... keep making us laughing. haha, joker...

Teacher Day !!! Great day !!! Thanks to the people around me for being so great to make me laugh like mad. I had not been laughing for real for a long time already...

Thanks People!!!








My life is so great with you guys around !!!