Saturday, August 25, 2007

Aaron's Day on 24/8/2007

Hello... I am back home..

Haiz... I don't like to be back home. Nvm... Anyway thanks Edward for everything, I really really really enjoy myself alot. Thanks... Haha......

Today(Friday, 24/8/2007) is a short and simple day, school ends at 12.45pm. But i am very very very tired. After school, me, yi xian, wendi and si yuan went to school library. We were listening to music, yet end up I nearly forgot about my math homework. haha...

After finish all my homework, I went to the school basketball court to help out the westzone basketball competition, WOW... so many small kids there...
They are small but they are like a beast in the court, they played pretty tough, STUN...

Today... Haha... Chinese lesson is the most interesting thing, Teacher called us to compose a song or a poem about the suffering o rubber tree... Haha... Me, yi xian and wendi as a group decided to compose a song. The song can be sang and rap... Cool?
One stone kills two birds. Haha... So fun... I were standing in front of the whole singing the song.

Guess wat? My teacher said I have a nice voice... Haha... So happy to heard that comment, finally my vocal will recognised. YEAH..........

After I put all my bag and stuffs at home, i meet wei en, nothing much beside going to compress point and playing dota at his place.

Haha...

Tomorrow I have to study as I had bought a math guidebook just now with wei en... Haha... Hope I can I transform myself into Math wizard
by tomorrow.

AARON !!! Tomorrow !!! MATH WIZARD !!! CAN?

Can! But see how 1st... Haha...

haha... I lame lah, too tired already... My body ache, I wish someone will massage my back and shoulder.













Every sight of you,
Make me love you even more,
I know it's wrong,
It shouldn't be like this way...




If you are lucky, you won't get to see me anymore from next year onwards, i'm sry4 wat i had done...