Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Aaron's Day on 29/8/2007

Hello... Hi... Hey...

haha...




Today is a short and nice day for me. But tomorrow, it will be a nightmare, haha...
4 TESTS!!!

Econ!!! I had fallen in love with econ,haha, it is so simple(but not easy... ;p).

Hope I can scored well for econ... haha...

During break, edward, louis and i kept singing in the canteen... haha... Edward and I find it different to sing with louis. haha...
Edward and me formed a band called AE... haha. Cool... One day, We shall perform offically in front of people... haha...

After school, Edward, Althea, Raphael and me studying in canteen... haha.
We having lots of fun, haha... Lots of laughter...

haha.

After studies, I rush back to punggol and meet my bros for basketball. I am old already =(
Tired... haha.

After a short chat at coffee shop with them then BACK HOME!!!

Got to study!!! For tomorrow TESTS!!!





I am so happy that you are so happy and fine...
Don't stress yrself too much, k?
Good luck!!! All the way to the top!!!