Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Aaron's Day on 28/8/2007

Today is a xxxxxxx day for me...

I am damn bloody pissed off...


Gp lesson: Watched 'Dead man walking', nearly cried. Near only, but didn't.
The 'dead man' said something like this before he is put to a room to be killed;
"I had never found real love from others or even from myself. Now I have to die for love."
I feel him, my heart sank...

Pe: Damn idiot teacher keep calling my name, Aaron! Aaron! Aaron!
Sick!

Break time: Nothing better to do, so I just keep myself busy by dibbling the basketball around the hall.

After school, after having meal with yi xian, wendi, edward, carol(Godma) and yuan cheng, I went back to school alone and what guess, it rains and I am wet again!!!

Initially, I am quite in the mood to study accounting and maths. Till, something happen and my dad called me asking me why do I still staying in school late today...
WE QUARREL!!!

Everything just spoil my mood just like that. Why can't people understand and care for me? Am I an alien? Or becos I am ugly and not lovely? Or becos I am not a person who licks boots?

haiz... I went back to punggol to meet my bro.
Chat abit then went home...

Interesting life?
So nice...










I saw your true colors,
I am so disappointed as a friend,
I can't believe its you,
I really hope I am wrong...




Be aware of your words,
Be aware of your actions,
Be aware of your people around you.




I don mind being hurt just to let you smile and be happy.


Tortured heart.